The search component is connecting point for researchers to explore huge collections of studies. The researchers are able to find relevant documents for their research questions by interacting with the search component in several ways:
- Enter the question into the simple search box or Select the advanced search
- Filter results using metadata such as publication date, research topics, institutes etc.
- View documents’ metadata and anonymized content
- Save relevant documents to a research project
- Store the interaction (the research question together with relevant documents)
In addition, the researchers can look at their research questions in the past and search them again for updating new relevant documents. Furthermore, in the search component we also provide some advanced functions such as related question suggestion and historical context recommendation.